Sales Management Workshop
Sales Management training workshop ensures that Sales Management is approached with a clear and necessary balance between achieving business objectives and maintaining a motivated and committed sales team.
This Sales Management workshop will ensure that Sales Management is approached with a clear and necessary balance between achieving business objectives and maintaining a motivated and committed sales team.
The role of the sales manager
● What is the responsibilities of the sale manager
● The image of the sales manager
● Projecting an image commensurate with the job and the market
● Identifying the recruitment process
● Building the essential skills of interviewing
● Identifying and measuring the right role
● The CV sift
● The telephone interview
● The face to face interview
● Making a fair factual decision
Goal and target setting
● Setting goals and targets in line with business.
● SMART targets.
● Reviewing targets.
Click here to ad
● Identifying the key skills and levels of competence that all new starters need to demonstrate
● Sources of training and the various types of
● training available
● Goals and objectives
● Measuring success
● Staff development
● Identifying the skills gap
● Goals and objectives
● Sources of training and the various types of training availabled your own text
● Adapting your style
● Giving effective feedback
● Identify individuals coaching needs
● The learning process
● Linking coaching to reviews
● Gaining commitment
● Effective communication in coaching.
● The importance of team identity
● Understanding motivational factors and how they differ from person to person
● Getting to know your team members
● Building on the contribution of each team member
●Devising incentives and linking to commercials
● Short term and long term incentives
● The importance of consistent feedback (link back)
● Keeping everyone focused
Forecasting and Action Planning
● Keeping on track
● Keeping on track of the activities of all the team
● Using statistics to check validity
● Sales plat forming using past data to maintain the pipeline
● Planning you time across team, individual,customer and the office
● Allocation of priorities for the best effect
● Admin .v. field activity, which comes first, the boss or the team?
Review of Programes
● Other Recommended Programmes
● Coaching & Mentoring Skills
● Building High Performance Teams
● Building Managing & Motivating Remote Teams
Who should attend
This Sales Management training workshop is designed for Sales Managers, newly appointed Sales Managers and Sales Staff who are expecting to be appointed to Sales management in the near future