Food & Beverage Workshop
Food & Beverage workshop provides the perfect opportunity for participants to increase their awareness of all aspects of the restaurant operation such as best practice standards, commercial opportunities as well as gaining an understanding on the relationship of food and their place on menus.
Who should attend the course?
This workshop is designed for:
- Restaurant Managers
- Senior food service staff
- Recently promoted Supervisors
- Understanding customer/market needs and the principles of presentation
- Exploring trends
- How industry aware are you?
- Quality measures
- The presentation and setting of the dining venue/restaurant
- The way dishes are created, cooked and served
- The availability, quality and use of ingredients – fresh, local and seasonal
- Menus in relation to Bread, Ancillaries, Cheese, Wine lists, Teas & Coffee